Enjoy a Mint Julep in an official souvenir
Derby Glass and a Traditional Kentucky Derby buffet of Bourbon Glazed Tenderloin, Burgoo, Baby Hot Browns, Southern Fried Chicken, Cheese Grits Casserole, Boone Tavern Spoonbread, Finchville Farms Country Ham & Beaten Biscuits, Hall’s on the River Beer Cheese Spread, Ruth Hunt Bourbon Balls & Crème Pull Candy, plus Famous Kerns Derby Pie with Homemade Horse-Churned Ice Cream.
- · Ladies Hat Contest
- · Run for the Roses Flower Show
- · Antique Carriage Display
- · Horseshoe Pitching
- · Maker's Mark Bourbon Tasting
- · Burgoo Cooking Demonstration
- · Miniature, Percheron, & Thoroughbred Horses
- · Official Kentucky Derby Gift Shop
- · Special Exhibit featuring items from the
Kentucky Derby Museum
- 2:00pm Horse Show
- 3:00pm River Cruise aboard
the Star of Knoxville Riverboat
Barn Door Prize Giveaways · Silent Auction
Each Derby Day ticket purchase will also include a 1-year unlimited “Annual Pass”
to tour Crescent Bend House & Gardens. Annual Passes will be distributed on Derby Day. Derby Day is the Annual Fundraiser of Historic Crescent Bend.
To make a reservation by phone, call 865-637-3163.
Proceeds for this event go to The Toms Foundation for the continuing maintenance and preservation of Historic Crescent Bend House & Gardens.